Bad Baby Bad Baby

I...I...

I am gonna have nightmares for a very...veerrryyy long time.

Love Seeks Depth Love Seeks Depth

Wow

Wow, creepily good. Very powerfull movie, and I loved the music! The animation was good, but it was a bit too loopyish, apart from that, like it!

Principled Depravity Principled Depravity

It was very good but...

the sound could of have been a lot better, but I guess thats what the subtitiles were for, very good animation and plot, I liked it, keep 'em coming ;)

LogFish responds:

Cheers - yea voice is my weak point really. Noones bitched out the New Zealand accent yet at least hehe.

Thanks a lot for the supportive review! Glad you liked the build for a plot too, think I can have some real fun with this idea...

TheRetardedMovie TheRetardedMovie

THAT WAS INSANE

WOW AMAZING, RANDOM, INSANE, FUNNY, WOOT MORE!!!

S1E08-Fight Till Death S1E08-Fight Till Death

Bad

TBH I didn't like this and the animation was a bit rusty, you need to work on that, and also try making the voices deeper, just carry on trying

mattuiop responds:

IM 12 that was 1 of the best so far

Lemon and Karl 6 Lemon and Karl 6

Nice

Funny, good animation, I liked it! I have seen 1 of the other ones but I am sure I will watch them all now, Keep 'em coming :D

Beef Seeks WISDOM 2 Beef Seeks WISDOM 2

LoL

Cool, good animations and funny 'door open' part, keep up the good work, but maybe make the animations a bit longer

P.S I Liked the music XD

Orangebeef responds:

XD

Two Guys Talking Two Guys Talking

Nice one

Good Work, liked it, twas funny so keep up the good work, but you could make them a bit longer, but overall well done!